Creating your ClassFit account
- First and last name – So we know what to call you.
- Email address – So we know how to contact you with booking confirmations and updates.
- Password – So we can keep your account secure.
- Date of birth – We need this for 2 reasons. Firstly, we need to confirm you are over 13 years old which is a requirement to sign up. Secondly, some classes have age requirements, so we need your date of birth to know what classes you are eligible for.
- Business name (optional) – If you’re running a business through ClassFit, we’ll use your official business name when communicating with your customers on your behalf.
- Gender – Some classes are gender specific, so we need to know this about you to see if you are eligible.
- Country and city – If you’re a business, we need to know what currency your classes will be charged in, and if you’re searching for classes we’ll make sure we show you classes near you.
You can switch between Organizer and Participant view at any time. Just hover over your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Change to attendee view, or Change to participant view depending on what you require.