I’m having issues with the Android app
Our development team work hard to try to keep our apps bug free, but every now and again a bug will appear. We’ve outlined below what the best course of action for each issue is.
Make sure you have the latest version of the app
Go Google Play, find ClassFit and update your app to the latest version. Then check to see if this has resolved your issue.
If you are having an issue not already outlined in this document, please report it to us. The more information we can get about your specific scenario, the quicker we can fix it for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A clear description of your error
- A clear screenshot, or if possible a video of the issue
- The type of device your are using (Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Huawei MatePad Pro etc)
- What version of the app you have – guide here
- What version your Android software is – guide here.
Try our web app instead
Our web app is always a few steps ahead of the mobile apps. It’s more stable and has more features. Simply go to www.classfit.com and login there as you would in the Android app. This is also mobile friendly, so you can login and use this just as you would the Android app.
If you need any further help with this, please email email@example.com.